***Candidates must be local (Burlington MA) and full time employment only (no contractors).***
Working in a tight knit environment, you will be exposed to a wealth of learning opportunities and enormous growth potential. Team members feel a real sense of ownership in the company’s success and are recognized for innovation.
- would like to make a difference…
- enjoy challenging and rewarding work…
- are passionate, result-driven, and highly self-motivated…
- want to be part of a team where every opinion is valued…
- like to contribute to a fast-paced and dynamic environment…
- want an exciting career with enormous growth opportunities…
… then read on and apply now!
- Develop, implement, test, and deploy Java / J2EE and web-based solutions.
- Integrate and customize applications based on customer specifications.
- Install, configure, and maintain integrated software components.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of experience
- Strong ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues across multiple integrated applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Java/J2EE using Eclipse
- Experience with J2EE application servers, e.g. JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat
- Experience with RDBMS and knowledge of SQL.
Ovitas Provides Content Lifecycle Management Solutions
Whether you need to…
- Work with structured information in XML standards such as DITA or DocBook in a component content managed solution
- Dynamically feed content to Information Portals and other multi-channel destinations
- Manage long-lived content from creation through distribution, and beyond
Ovitas solutions will meet your departmental or enterprise needs and goals.
Ovitas Solutions Support Industry Verticals
- Global Accounting & Auditing
Founded in 2004, and headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Ovitas provides consultancy, expert design, development, and deployment of content lifecycle solutions. Ovitas is an employee owned Network of Companies incorporated in the United States, Hungary and Norway. The Ovitas International Network allows each organization to provide additional services, solutions, and expertise to our customers, regardless of location.
We build solutions to fit your needs, using proven software products including Ovitas CMS, Ovitas Workflow Portal, Ovitas Publishing Bridge, and the Ovitas Portal Framework. These highly configurable tools for component content management, workflow, search & retrieval, and content integration have earned us a reputation of delivering real solutions on time and on budget.
How To Apply:
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters need not apply.