Ovitas is a thriving company in the exciting field of content management!! We provide software and services to help companies manage and deliver content. Our market-leading technology is distinguished by its scalability, performance and reliability. We are looking for smart and professional individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team and have an impact on the organization. For more information on our organization, please see our website at www.ovitas.com.
- Develop, implement, test, and deploy robust, reliable and effective systems
- Knowledge transfer, coaching and mentoring of development team
- Ownership of application development technical processes
- Development of detailed technical specifications based upon functional specifications
- Holding regular status meetings with the development team and coordinate day to day technical activities and task assignment
- Process improvements recommendations to software design/development team to achieve best practices and high performance
- Provide accurate estimates of effort for design and development
- Effective communication with the customers and management is required
- Ability to work in team environment
- Willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Positive, flexible and energetic
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Professional-level oral and written communication skills are required
- Minimum 6 years of Software Design and Development
- Broad experience of integrating systems
- Broad experience of working with XML, JAVA, and databases
- XML CMS Experience is a plus
How to apply:
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters need not apply.