OvitaS delivers a complete content lifecycle management solution for Multi-Channel publishing.
Ovitas CMS keeps all documents and graphics secure and under control – even with Global contributors.
Documents in MS Word or XML can be easily assembled from components in the repository and content can be shared and reused in multiple deliverables, reducing costs and increasing quality. The Ovitas CMS solution supports packaging and distribution of content for multi-channel delivery and syndication.
OvitaS CMS seamlessly manages document components, entire files, and structured XML source data at varying levels of granularity from individual objects to entire collections of content. Some of the key benefits include:
- Reduction in time required to create documents and variants for different media
- Elimination of redundant authoring, reducing costs and staff levels to produce content
- Improvement in quality and consistency across product lines
- Promotion of collaboration and efficient production processes
OvitaS CMS offers complete document management functionality and enables modular authoring and sophisticated object linking.
- Library functions including check in and check out and version control of all objects
- Integrates with popular editing tools, including FrameMaker (XML and native), Arbortext EPIC, Just Systems XMetaL, and Microsoft Word
- Embedded workflow for automated review and approval.
- Automated document assembly from content components using XML or Word
- Supports Oracle and runs on UNIX, Linux, and Windows servers and browser clients
Why XML content management?
Why not simply continue to deliver documents in the same way? Ask yourself the following questions to determine if you can achieve a reduction in costs and increase in quality with an Ovitas CMS Content Lifecycle Solution.
- Are there many pieces of content that are substantially re-used in multiple documents?
- Does information have to be delivered electronically as well as in print?
- Should I deliver custom iinformation to my consumers, who vary in terms of skill level?
Ovitas and its customers are engaged in re-architecting information development environments. They are using XML to define content components that can be re-used across multiple deliverables.